We treat your Personal Information as confidential. We keep it on a secure server and we fully comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and consumer legislation.
Any personal data that you provide us whilst using our services will be stored securely. This may include your name, e-mail address, billing address and contact telephone numbers.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
Contacting you to discuss any enquiries made directly to us;
Notifying you via phone, email or written correspondence regarding your booking with us;
If you consent, to notify you of any updates and information that may be relevant to you in our
Your information may be stored for up to a two years for our records. After this point it will be securely destroyed.
Your details will not be passed to any third party other than contractors associated with us and/or the event for the purpose of fulfilling your booking, providing customer service to you or getting feedback to improve the service we provide.
Be aware that if requested by the police or a government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and/or User Information, we are entitled do so.
Website analytic tracking
Through website tracking we may also capture information about your engagement with the website.
This may include where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, domain types like
.co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country where your computer is located, the pages of our
website that were viewed during your visit, and any search terms that you entered on our website.
Please note, this information is only used to improve the quality of service offered on our website and
is anonymously recorded through Google Analytics.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This policy comes into effect from 25 May 2018 and ensures there is data protection regulation for customers across all businesses which we comply with.
All users have the following rights:
1) Right of access – Individuals can request access to their personal data free of charge and ask how we make use of it. At which point we provide any additional information not already covered on this page.
2) The right to be forgotten – Individuals can ask to be deleted at any time and we will comply.
3) The right to be informed – Individuals must know how we intend to use their personal data when it is gathered and must freely consent to it. We clearly state on our enquiry form and
blog that providing your email address is providing consent for us to hold your personal data for the purposes of providing you information on our business. You are able to opt out through the unsubscribe link on our emails.
4) The right to rectification - Individuals are entitled to have personal data rectified if it is accurate or incomplete. If this is the case please use the contacts details below to get in touch with us and we will make any requested amends.
5) The right to restrict processing – This means that individuals can allow us to store their personal data but can only use for the methods stated when consent is given (3).
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller is Occasion Queens Limited at the address below. Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to the team using the contact details below:
Address: Occasion Queens Limited, 14 Ashfieds, Loughton, Essex, IG10 1SB
• Call: 07742037575
Secure Storage of your Data
Occasion Queens Limited follows strict security procedures to safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access and improper use, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will continue to update these measures as new technology becomes available. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Information Placed on your Computer
To provide you with a better experience of our web site, we may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer or other access device. When you visit our site, we can access the cookie and will use it to improve your experience of our site. You can erase or block cookies from your computer if you want to (refer to your file management software instructions) but, if you do, you will not be able to access some of the exclusive content and features of our site. Visit www.aboutcookies.org if you want more information on this type of file.