Wedding favours are a lovely tradition, but let's be realistic - some end up left behind on tables and that's not what you want! If you want to give your guests something they'll truly cherish, get creative with fun, personalised or edible favours they can't wait to bring home.
- Macaroons are popular and for good reason! This sweet treat is colourful, delicate and irresistible.
- Mini succulent plants in pots. You can even add your wedding logo or date to the pot to add that personalised touch.
- If you are planning a wild party, then how about pre-empting tomorrow morning by giving guests a mini hangover kit?
- If you are having a beach wedding, then personalised sunglasses are practical, fun and look cool in photos.
- If you want an eco-conscious option then how about a personalised packet of wildflower seeds that your guests can plant in their garden?
- If your guests like a tipple - how about giving mini bottles of your favourite liquor or wine with a personalised label?
Take some inspiration from these creative wedding favour ideas to wow your guests and show them how well you know them! Think of favours that your guests will 100% be taking home with them.
Want more unique ideas? Let's chat! We love helping couples come up with personalised favours their guests will be excited to bring home. It is just one of the elements we help you with during your Inspiration Session with us. If this sounds like something you need a hand with, get in touch with us today to book your Inspiration Session with us!
Photos courtesy of: Liam Gillian