We are here to support you during this really unsettling time of wedding postponements and coronavirus chaos.
We are currently supporting venues and couples in the following ways;
- Consultation on postponement policies
- Consultation on measures to consider for social distancing at weddings
- Consultation and negotiation with couples to resolve any outstanding issues
- Negotiating your postponement and confirming all suppliers
- Negotiation on your behalf with your venue and suppliers
- Consultation and negotiation with venues and suppliers to resolve any outstanding issues
Occasion Queens is proud to be at the heart of the #WhatAboutWeddings campaign team and working with some of the sector leading wedding businesses to ensure our plight is heard at the very highest level within Government. You can read more about what we are doing here.
We have also built a new website that support couples who are having a small COVID secure wedding with how to do this safely and within the guidelines. You can read all the answers here and if you have more questions, please feel free to submit them via the website.
Plan to Postpone Blogs
- Get sent the link to our Facebook Group of amazing couples all in the same boat
- Receive our FREE 'Plan to Postpone: Action Plan'
- See our previous LIVE's on how to postpone your wedding
- Be kept in the loop as to when our next LIVE will be to help you navigate all of this
Just sign up below!