Your pet is part of the family - so why not include them in your big day? There are so many fun and creative ways to incorporate your furry friends into your wedding celebrations. From being part of the wedding party to stealing the show on the dancefloor, your pets can take part in the celebrations and make your day even more special.
Read on for six cute and unique ideas to include your pets on your big day!!
- Have your pet walk down the aisle as your ring bearer. They can carry the ring box to you at the top of the aisle.
- What about having a floral collar or a floral lead so they are your flower girl!
- If you want your pet to play a smart role, then have them stand beside the Groom at the altar with a matching bow tie.
- Your pets will make a beautiful in addition to your family photos and romantic couple portraits. They will be the highlight of your wedding album.
- If your pet loves being the centre of attention, then let them join you on the dance floor or outside for a dance! This will be a moment you won’t forget.
- For a lasting memento of your pets on your big day, you can include them in your wedding stationery such as table cards, personalised napkins, invitations or save the dates.
But before you get swept away with all the cute ideas, there are a few things to consider before you can make this dream a reality.
Check with your venue if pets are allowed and what areas they can go in. Give your vendors a heads up too if they might need to make acceptions for your pet. You’ll also need to look into hiring a pet sitter to look after them when needed and take them home.
To ensure you make the most of your pet, chat with your coordinator to work out where and when your pet will be included into your wedding day timeline. The same goes for chatting with your photographer so that your pet shots are scheduled!
However you decide to include them, your wedding day will be even more special with your pet by your side. Trust us, we've got you covered to make it as awesome and memorable as possible!
If you want experienced and passionate wedding coordinators by your side on your big day, get in touch with us to see how we can make your wedding day stress-free and run perfectly.